This exciting new workshop is offered by Crossroads Therapeutic Solutions:
- Have you felt frustrated by a never-ending pattern of high-drama arguments with your partner?
- Does your partner refuse accountability for their actions?
- Do you wonder how you can possibly be to blame for everything that is wrong in the relationship?
- Do you just know, deep down in the pit of your gut, that something is terribly wrong with the situation?
If you are, or have been, in a toxic relationship, you will benefit from this workshop by understanding these difficult relationships and learn ways to put a stop to this harmful relationship cycle in your life, once and for all.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The “Red Flags” That Indicate A Toxic Relationship
- Signs of Gaslighting & Manipulation
- How People Get “Stuck” In Toxic Relationships
- Questions to Ask Yourself If You Keep Falling In Love With Controlling, Manipulative People
- Trauma Bonding & The Scientific Reason People Stay
- Rapid Recovery Techniques To Heal From Toxic Relationships
December 8, 2018, 9:00 am to noon.
COST: $95 investment includes:
- 1 Hardcover Book
- 2 Workbooks
- All Handouts
Location: Crossroads Therapeutic Solutions, 617C Main Street E, Saskatoon
Register at (306)-665-6661 by December 3rd
Registration is limited. Register now to secure your spot!
Presented by: Joanne Brothwell, MSW, RSW, ACC