NOW AVAILABLE: BOOK ONLINE
Click here to view our Brochure
Professional, Confidential Counselling & Therapy
Conveniently located in the Broadway Area, Crossroads Therapeutic Solutions is a partnership of highly skilled and experienced Psychologists and Social Workers.
Individuals, Couples, Families
We provide counselling and therapy to individuals, couples, families, adolescents & children in a relaxed, comfortable setting.
Though we come from different backgrounds, we converge around the following deeply held beliefs:
- We believe in possibilities...
- All persons are valuable, capable, powerful, loveable & equal.
- Humans have the potential to evolve and grow physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually across the lifespan.
- The power to change is embedded in our ability to choose.
- We are each responsible for the choices we make.
- Mental health professionals have an obligation to themselves, their clients, and to their profession to model wellness.
- Confidentiality: The content of sessions is private and confidential. The only exceptions occur if a client is dangerous to self or others. We may periodically request permission to tape sessions or consult with other professionals about your case. We require your permission to do this and you may fully decline if you wish.
Proud Provider of the
City of Saskatoon
Employee & Family Assistance Program
Q. Is there a fee for service? Are services covered by benefits? How much does therapy cost?Some employers/insurers may cover these services.
Q: How do I choose a therapist?
See 'Therapists' page for information on each therapist's academic background, work experience, areas of interest and types of therapeutic interventions.
Q: What if I get started in therapy and I don't have a good connection with the therapist ?
you can discuss your thoughts and feelings with your therapist.
Please contact us at:
617C Main Street E.
Saskatoon, S7H 0J8
Back alley entrance
Phone: (306) 665-6661
Fax: (306) 664-8589
Therapists generally work varying hours and can accommodate client needs.
After hours appointments are available with most therapists; including evenings and limited weekend appointments.
Counselling? Therapy? Me?